Each box contains four traditional baked mooncakes.
Mix 03- Thập Cẩm Chay
• Order 7 days in advance.
• Orders may be collected or delivered from 25 July to 10 September 2022.
• 118CAKERY will fulfill all orders to the earliest availability if there is no indication of orders collection date.
• Pick up:
– Between 11:30am to 6:00pm Tuesday to Saturday .
Located at 9430 Warner Ave, D, Fountain Valley, CA 92708. Present a digital copy of your order confirmation upon collection.
– Select collection date and indicate preferred self-collection time under order note before payment check out.
– $25 to one location. Additional peak surcharge may be applicable.
– Select delivery date and delivery timeslot before payment check out
1. Generally, five nuts mooncakes can be kept for about 15 days at a temperature below 25℃ (77 F) and those filled with sweet bean paste, lotus seed paste and jujube paste less than 7 days; if the temperature is higher than 30℃ (86 F), the storage period should be no longer than 4 days; for fillings of fresh meat, chicken shreds and ham, one should buy them just before eating.
2. Keep in a cool, dry, ventilated place and avoid storage in direct sunlight or near sources of heat. Traditional moon cakes contain rich oil and sugar, so both heat and humidity can cause them to go bad.
3. Store them in a separate place so they don't pick up odors from other foods.
4. Handle gently. Some types of the cookies, such as Yunnan-style, have soft, loose crusts. Any mishandling may break them.